Speak to one of our advisors 0800 466 1174

Ski Insurance Claims

In the unfortunate circumstance you need to make a claim, by following these simple instructions we will make sure that your claim is dealt with quickly and fairly.

Claims Department Information

If you have purchased a policy through our website, please contact the Claims Department on +44 (0) 203 829 3817 or

by downloading a claims form for at: www.policyholderclaims.co.uk

These policies are underwritten by Travel Insurance Facilities.

Please have the following items ready:

  • Policy Reference number
  • Name of your policy and when it was purchased
  • Country visited
  • Value of claim
  • Brief circumstances
  • Travel dates
  • Incident date

Failure to have the above information at hand may result in your claim being delayed

Communications relating to claims should be sent without a delay and notification must be made within 31 days of as soon as possible thereafter following any claim incident.

24 hour Emergency Assistance

JS Policy: + 44 (0) 203 829 3817
Adventure Policy: + 44 (0) 203 829 3816
Purple Policy: + 44 (0) 207 748 0512