Ski Seasonaire Insurance - ski-insurance.co.uk
A Winter Sports Travel Insurance policy through us will cover you for the whole time you are away in the Alps or further abroad. We can cover a few months away or up to two years away from home, for…
A Winter Sports Travel Insurance policy through us will cover you for the whole time you are away in the Alps or further abroad. We can cover a few months away or up to two years away from home, for those who intend for example to do a Ski Season in Europe and then go onto Australia or New Zealand for the season in the Southern Hemisphere.
If you are a Resident in Europe or any other country in the World, we can provide Seasonaires Travel Insurance. You would need to contact for a quote.
JS Travel Insurance can now provide cover for your Gadgets, such as Mobile Phones, Tablets and Computer Game Consoles. You will be able to select this cover on the quote page of our website.
To get a quote, contact us on 0800 047 5065 (FREE) or 01273 773 017 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you plan to work in a Ski Chalet, Restaurant or Bar Work, all of our policies will provide you with cover as standard. The policy will also cover you for your leisure time and any recreational Skiing you plan to do on your time off.
Specialist Ski Seasonaire Cover
We have partnered with a Specialist Travel Insurance Company to provide an alternative Seasonaires policy.
Benefits and Example Premiums:
- Cover Seasonaires in Europe and Worldwide up to 18 months
- Allows for two trips back to your home country during the period of insurance, up to 21 days per trip.
- Age group: 75 years (Europe) and 69 years (Worldwide including USA)
- No restriction to time spent in any one place, you can visit as many countries as you wish or just stay in one for the whole trip. We can always change the areas that you have selected during the life of the policy.
- Gagdet cover up to £1,000 including Mobile Phones
- Activity and Sports cover can be added, including Off Piste Skiing and Snowboarding (without a Guide).
- 24 hours Multi-lingual Emergency Assistance Helpline.
Here are some example quotes based on a 25 year old travelling to Europe.
3 months £141.17
4 months £155.06
5 months £169.09
6 months £183.06
Here are some example quotes based on a 25 year old travelling to USA / Canada
3 months £258.77
4 months £295.02
5 months £331.68
6 months £368.16
You must ensure that you are adequately supervised, that appropriate safety equipment is worn at all times.
If you want to purchase a policy online that offers extra benefits such as cover for your Ski Equipment, Ski Pack, Piste Closure, Avalanche Closure and Gadegt Cover, please visit our Season Travel Insurance page for a quote.